A Revolutionary Cap The Ice°Cap
- Purify ~60 gallons (200+ liters) of tap water with each filter
- Leak proof
- Uses zero chemicals
- No wait time
- Easy filter replacement (When the waterflow slows and its hard to sip, time to replace!)
Spend Less. Drink More. Be Hydrated.
Not only is your own personal filter more convenient, but if you are buying bottled water Ice°Cap can save real dollars. For less than a month’s worth of bottled water you can save thousands over time. Plus! Always have pure, great tasting water at your fingertips.
A 500ml water bottle costs (on average in the U.S.) $1.45
1 bottle per day = $43.50
Savings per month That’s $529 a year!
2 bottles per day = $87.00
Savings per month That’s $1,059 a year!
3 bottles per day
(for a family of 3) = $130.50
Savings per month That’s $1,588 a year!
The MAD™ Difference
We minaturized our patented MAD™ (Mechanically Advanced Disinfection) for the Ice°Cap to be used with tap water anywhere in the world, making it safe to drink.
MAD™media filters tap water protecting us from:
Including chlorine and fluoride.
Including the 7 most commonly used such as atrazine and glyphosate.
Including lead and mercury.
Such as giardia, cryptosporidium, and
Extremely small pieces of plastic debris resulting from pollution.
How MAD™ works
- Contaminated water enters the filter Could include bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, chemicals, and micro-plastics.
- Micro Filter Irregular pores the size of +/- 1.5 microns catch the larger organic contaminants like bacteria and parasites.
- Electrohesion Occurs Eltropositive hesion attracts smaller organisms like viruses, which can't resist the inter-molecular forces.
- Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) 32% net weight PAC, the filter absorbs chemicals like chlorine, herbicides and pesticides and also reduces pollutants like arsenic, asbestos and mercury.
- Pure, great tasting water exits the cap!
Independently Tested and Verified
Our filtration technology exceeds the World Health Organization's (W.H.O.) highest three-star standard in terms of bacterial reduction.
These results have been independently verified by an accredited laboratory in the U.S.
*While the Ice°Cap meets or exceeds these world standards, we recommend the Ice°Cap is only used with treated municipal drinking water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device