How often do you have to change the Ice°Cap filter?
A filter typically lasts about 60 gallons (200+ L), so that would be around 400 fill ups of the 500ml water bottle. Depending on how much water you drink daily, we recommend replacing the filter every 3 months or so.
How will I know when to change the Ice°Cap filter?
As long as water is flowing, the filter is working. As the cartridge becomes full of filtered matter, the flow of water will begin to slow. At some point, it will be slow enough you'll need to replace it. Depending on how much water you drink, we recommend replacing the filter every 3 months or so.
Does the Ice°Cap make salt water safe to drink?
No. Salt water has to go through a special process to be safe for human consumption. The Ice°Cap filter is only designed for use with fresh water from a municipal supply (like tap water).
Can I use the Ice°Cap to drink fresh water anywhere in the world?
The Ice°Cap is designed to be used with tap water from a municipal water supply. If you are traveling for an extended stay in the wilderness without access to a municipal water supply contact us at email@example.com for outdoor products.
Care & Use
Things To Know About Your Bottle:
- Keeps your drink Ice° cold 24+ hours.
- Please use caution if using this bottle with hot liquids. The narrow neck isn't designed for drinking of hot liquids.
- Made with high-grade 304 recyclable stainless steel.
- DO NOT microwave this bottle.
How To Clean Your Bottle:
- Wash and rinse before first use.
- Hand wash with soapy water and a bottle brush (if available) periodically, as needed.
- Avoid using abrasive cleansers or scrubbers on the outside of the bottle as they might dull the finish over time.
- While it is safe to put the Ice°Bottle in the dishwasher, we don't recommend it, as dishwashers may dull the outside finish over time.